Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Knowledge Management

Honestly, I had no idea what is Knowledge Management before the first class. During the first few weeks, I wasn't even sure that I undestand the term of KM correctly. It was totally new area for me and I thought that I have nothing to do with it. Then, I realized that maybe I am already involved in it, but I just didn't noticed, cause I didn't really know what the Knowledge Management is. I only thought that KM in broad way, but it also could be used in small group like my friends and me. And I already know some tools such as facebook, cyworld (which is most popular personal blog in korea) and etc. During the courses, there were few topics that I really interested, so I want to look into those topic and discuss it through my blog.

No comments: